- Store Policies
1. CANCELLATION REQUESTS
- Personalized and custom orders may not be cancelled if the product has gone into production.
- A 5% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation requests that are received before the order has gone into production.
- Personalized and custom products may not be returned.
- At checkout, we require that you confirm that your order details are correct.
3. DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
- If you receive an item that is defective or incorrect as a result of our error, we will replace it and reship it free of charge.
- Claims must be made within 15 days upon receiving an incorrect or defective item.
- Email us within 15 days and include the following information:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your name, order number and name of the item in question.
- Describe the problem in as much detail as possible.
- Attach pictures showing the problem area of the item. Cell phone pictures are acceptable.
- We wil reply as soon as possible with a plan of action.
- If a refund is required due to an error on our part, we will issue the refund to the credit card associated with your account.
- Refunds can take 3-5 days to appear on your statement.
- Orders over $100 ship free.
- Shipping costs for orders under $100 are calculated and posted at checkout.
- We ship within the continental United States only via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- We require a physical address for all orders. If you enter a PO address, your order may be delayed while we request a physical address.
- Items ordered together may not ship together.
- Items ordered together may ship from different vendors at different times.
- Each product displays its availability with USUSAL shipping times.
- Holiday ship times may be longer during peak seasons.